How Does it Work?
Nowadays, life seems more stressful than usual. Added to it is the unfamiliar feeling of being socially isolated and having less physical touch. Is it possible that meaningfulness and peace can permeate our lonely and isolated lives? When we open ourselves up to our vulnerabilities, we open ourselves up to our full potential. We have the strength within ourselves to overcome and forge ahead with our own preferred way of life, love, happiness, and meaningfulness. We all can use some help and support from time to time.
Challenging the Root Cause of Issues
They say that musical superstar John Lennon once said “life is what happens to you while you‘re busy making other plans”. If you are not living in the moment, then you are missing out on being alive. You are either stuck in your past or are afraid of your future. You feel that you are nowhere. A cycle of seemingly endless routine on repeat. My commitment is to help you break these unhealthy patterns. Together, we work to clear negative repeating patterns which is rooted in the subconscious. We then usher and establish a set of healthy and exciting alternative patterns and behaviors.
Activating Your Inner Healing Ability
The human body is a resilient machination. Brain Plasticity – the ability of the brain to modify its connections or re-wire itself – is the body’s innate way of healing. I help my clients to unshackle the bondage come from the unhealthy thoughts pattern, discover / cultivate their Authentic self and live to their potential with spirit of courage and resilience.
What to Expect in Therapy
After a thorough assessment, in a gracious constructive way together we can achieve the following
- Accepting emotions without judging, extending kindness to connect with real self
- Identify, isolate, and address deep rooted automatic negative thoughts that have been running the subconscious mind
- Develop a detailed plan to help assist you to challenge the negative thoughts and leave behind your guilt, shame, and lack of self-worth
- Live a life in the PRESENT discover the power of the (Here and Now)
- Calm any inner anxiety and learn how to deal with it
- Reduce and eliminate symptoms associated with trauma/PTSD
- Nurture and develop your most authentic and true version of yourself
- Find Congruence – a term used by Carl Rogers (a humanistic psychologist) to describe a state in which a person’s ideal self and actual experience are consistent or very similar
- Bring out the best expression of yourself.